AutoRABIT Off Campus Fresher Hiring : AutoRABIT is hiring for freshers as a Software Developer (Java). Interested and Eligible Students can apply for this profile.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective.
They are hiring energetic freshers to join their team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance their commercial web-based application in Hyderabad.
Job Profile : Software Developer (Java)
Company Name : AutoRABIT
Company Website : AutoRABIT
Job Location : Hyderabad
Education Details :
- B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- B.Sc – Computers, Electronics
- M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
- MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Batch : 2020
Experience Details : Fresher
Salary : 8 – 13 LPA
Hackathon Opens At: JUL 04, 09:00 AM IST
Hackathon Closes At: JUL 05, 11:59 PM IST.
Duration : 2H 30M
Recruitment process :
- Aptitude + Programming Test
- Technical Interviews
- Managerial & HR Round
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms (Java only).
- 10 multiple choice questions on Verbal Ability.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Logical Reasoning.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Java.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining fintech systems using Spring Boot micro services architecture in in-house hosted system.
- Develop Enterprise solution architecture for new-age system.
- Deploy system in in-house and over cloud.
- Mentor and troubleshoot issues faced by junior team members.
- Advise management on technology decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Core Java (Required)
- CSS (Required)
- HTML (Required)
- J2EE (Good to Have)
- REST (Good to Have)
- Bootstrap (Good to Have)
- jQuery (Good to Have)
- Angular-JS (Good to Have)
How to apply:
Apply and try even if related skills are matching : Click Here