Position : Software Research & Development
Experience : 0 – 0 Year
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Pune
- Contribute to the design, development, test, and evolution of the system
- Design, document, implement, unit test, and qualify product components
- Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for.
Education: Must be currently enrolled in a fulltime degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Java / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Strong software or system troubleshooting capability
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be eligible to work full time
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market-competitive salaries, bonuses, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities, and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.